At GAPDL we’re passionate about connecting the local community and visitors, to all the latest events from around the region. With a dedicated “What’s On” section on www.gladstoneregion.info, our aim is to develop an extensive events calendar that provides detailed and reliable event information.
There are two FREE ways to have your event listed on www.gladstoneregion.info;
• Submit your event via ATDW
• Submit your event via web form
The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is the national platform for digital tourism data, providing content for tourism operators and distributors. It’s FREE and simple to create your event listing!
Eligible events must provide a direct service or experience to the leisure tourist and fall under one of the following classifications;
• Exhibitions and shows – including agricultural, local and regional shows and motor shows.
• Festivals and celebrations – including seasonal, sporting, cultural, music or art festivals.
• Markets – including food markets and farmers markets.
• Performances – including song, dance and theatre.
• Sporting events – both spectator and participatory.
• Classes, lessons, workshops – including arts/crafts, dance, music, painting, pottery, boat-building and/or cooking.
1. Visit www.atdw-online.com.au
2. Click the button “Create an account” or login to your existing account.
3. Once logged in, click “Add new listing” and simply follow the steps to create an ATDW listing for your event.
2. ATDW automatically updates the distributor websites on your behalf.
3. Maintain your own listing online and update at any time.
PLUS many more!
If you have created your own event listing or remember filling out our event registration form in past years, it is best to update that existing event listing in ATDW rather than creating a new one. Simply log-in to ATDW-Online with your username and password and click ‘View Summary’.
If you have any questions about your event listing or experience any issues submitting your event through ATDW, please contact GAPDL via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 4972 4000.
If you do not wish to create a FREE event listing via ATDW, please submit you event information to us via the web form below.
If you have any questions about your event listing or experience any issues submitting your event listing through the web form above, please contact GAPDL via email email@example.com or call (07) 4972 4000.