7 REASONS YOU NEED TO VISIT EAST SHORES 1B STAT!
There are many reasons why you need to check out the Gladstone Ports Corporation’s newest waterfront parklands but nonetheless here are our TOP 7 reasons why East Shores 1B will make it easy for you to play, relax and enjoy till your heart’s content.
1. Did someone say B-E-A-utiful harbour views? We like to say, views to die for! Take in the spectacular scenery, the cool waters breeze and keep your eyes peeled for the stunning marine life in the harbour – you may even spot a dolphin or two.
2. Gladstone’s first ever micro-brewery is here! This waterfront bar and restaurant forms the amazing newest eatery that is Auckland House Gladstone. Arguably the best location in town, your taste-buds will be delighted and your thirst will be quenched. Do yourself a favour and book in today!
- Use the new outdoor boot camp area to get moving and make use of the variety of gym equipment available or simply pound the pavements on the numerous walkways. No matter what your choice of exercise, getting active in pure paradise will hardly feel like exercise at all!
- Stay sun-safe and let the kids swing away for hours in the new shaded swing area. You can enjoy it any time of the day regardless of those harsh UV rays and the kids will be swing-ingly happy.
- You’ve not seen basketball hoops, until you’ve seen THESE basketball hoops. This basketball hoop wall is pretty remarkable and has to be seen to be believed! But if dribbling and playing is more your thing, there’s also a half basketball court… Enough said, you just need to check it out for yourself. PS. Don’t forget to take your basketball. PPS. Happy Shooting!
- East Shores 1B provides the community with more spaces and attractions for both locals and tourist alike so whip together a picnic or take a ball to kick around, there is no shortage of green space to relish in here.
- Let’s face it, we are pretty blessed in the Gladstone Region with amazing weather all year round so East Shores 1B is bringing the entertainment to the outdoors with an impressive outdoor cinema. Stay tuned here for updates on what’s playing on the big screen soon!
We can’t wait to see photos of you enjoying the new East Shores 1B so don’t forget to hashtag #GladstoneRegion and #EastShores1B.