Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing this website, www.gladstoneregion.info
(including any of the pages included within this domain name), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions below. If you do not agree with these Terms and Condition, please do not access this website.
This website is published by, and is the property of Gladstone Area Promotion and Development Ltd, ABN 67 010 613 831.
Indemnity, disclaimer and limitation of liability.
This website is updated regularly. All information within this website has been provided as a guide only and for non-commercial use and may have been provided to Gladstone Area Promotion and Development by a third party. Whilst due care has been taken in the preparation of the content, GAPDL, nor any person involved in the preparation of this website, accepts responsibility or any form of liability for its content including opinions, advice or information or for any consequences arising from its use.
- GAPDL acts as an agent for various member and non-member operators and businesses for the sole purpose of accommodation and tour bookings.
- GAPDL does not warrant or guarantee the quality, service, safety or suitability of the operator or business and the customer needs to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves on these issues.
- GAPDL is not responsible for any action or inaction on the part of the operator or business from any circumstance whether by weather, natural occurrences, lack of patronage or other situation.
- GAPDL will not refund or be held accountable for any monies paid by a customer for tickets which are expired, unredeemable for any reason or which relate to events or activities which are cancelled for any reason. The customer must pursue the operator, business, individual or organization in this regard.
- GAPDL accepts no responsibility for any injury or loss of any kind sustained in the course of any event or activity booked by Gladstone Area Promotion and Development Ltd as agent.
All material contained within this website is subject to Copyright and may not be reproduced, copied or transmitted in any form without the prior consent of Gladstone Area Promotion and Development Ltd.
Should you have any queries regarding Gladstone Area Promotion and Development Ltd's website Terms and Conditions, please contact GAPDL via email
Email messages [including attachments] are copyright, confidential and for the designated recipient only. If a message is received in error, please notify the sender, and delete the message. GAPDL takes steps to ensure that messages are free from viruses; however, no warranty is provided that all viruses have been cleaned by this process. GAPDL will not accept or send personal or frivolous messages, and may request discontinuance of unsolicited items.